Feelling Freee
I just watched a film called Queen, its an Indian film, quite old, about 7-10 years old---- maybe.
Well, the point here that I’m trying to make is the feeling of being trapped and suddenly feeling free. That's what the film was showing, the heroine was feeling trapped, then she encounters the experiences of her life that suddenly changes her thoughts, her feelings and her inner desires.
She suddenly breaks off and feels free and free.
I AM also feeling free, but still feeling trapped. I too want to be free, free to make my own choices, free to choose what I want and where I want to go. Free to just life without feeling trapped in a visa, that is timed.
I could connect with the lady of the film, in the feeling of being free.
I could connect with her inner being.
I could connect with her heart's yearning of wanting to be free, of wanting to do what I want, of wanting to live where I want, and of wanting to work what job I want.
Right now, I don't know what job I want to do, I just know that I will continue to work, and serve the people, HOW, even I don't know.
Maybe I can be a writer???
Comments
Post a Comment