New Beginning- full of wonderment

Starting a new life all over again at the age of 52 is kind of daunting, but its something i have to do. 
currently stuck at home in Chennai with mom in law, is relaxing but boring as well. I know people say I should mourn but for how long? Is mourning going to set me to my next part of my journey ? Is mourning going to bring me bread and butter? I don't believe we should stay in this state of mind for long and allow depression to take over our living condition. I have finally learnt what it means when people say, "Life must go ON", and thats exactly what I want as well. 

Being bored at home is driving me and my daughter up the wall. If I was in my own place, I would have things to do and keep my mind occupied. Right now, I’m keeping myself occupied by watching movies online (I wouldn't have this time), writing this blog (to which I’m thankful for the time), studying my course (I wouldn't have had the time), relaxing and not cooking (I dislike cooking). WOW! so many things I SHOULD be GRATEFUL for. These 12 days are a blessing that i'ts giving me the time to do the things I have wanted. It's also put me in the mood to pen down my thoughts in the form a blog. But I still miss my active self, coz this is a new non-active being here. 

Grateful and grateful for everything. These boring days are also a learning period for me, to value what I have, and reflect on some good memories from the past. These 12 days are also good to get some food into my mom-in law. With some company at home, she cooks and eats. These 12 days are making me to reconnect with everyone I know from different parts of the world; they are connecting to give in their condolences, but it's a chance for me to get to know what's going on in their lives as well. These 12 days are giving me a chance to put on the weight I had lost drastically - now that's not what I want - to be on the heavy side again. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel with some Adventure

Mother and Daughter

Bali