Tattoos
I never thought I would get a or many tattoos done on myself. I have always admired those who have them and also wondered if they were painful or people just do this to prove something to the society. Like calling themselves DIFFERENT. But they aren't. They are the same as US NORMAL people. They MAY think that they ARE different and if anyone who reads this post may even say that I am crazy to even say that tattoo people are SAME. But they are.
Anyways, I am diverting from the main gist here. I am going to show you that I am the SAME as NORMAL people and not DIFFERENT. But I still have tattoos on myself and I feel fine, great and yes, have over-come that fear of NEEDLES-- or almost.
This is my first tattoo. Most memorable.
Most painful.
Different.
People with tattoos, you are still the same from inside, same flesh and blood. We are all the same-HUMANS but just with different personalities and that makes us different, everyone has their own ways to express themselves, their own desires and their own goals.
Having tattoos wasn't my goal, it just happened on the way. I am accepting it and loving them.
Someday l might summon up the courage not to be scared of tattoo needles and drilling, and maybe get a tiny one not very openly visible. Some long day that is. Just like l would not stick contacts in my eyes. :)
ReplyDelete