Some Missing Links.

Swimming in the clouds.




This link is about my travel into the clouds of the mountain and not the clouds of the sky.








Awesome Beppu




Its a pity I wrote this as a PAGE instead of a link on its own. I am not able to connect this wonderful post of the various HELLS I visited in Beppu. See the pictures to believe it and to appreciate what is a HELL in Beppu.





Sauna Huts




Our concept of what a Sauna is and what is pictured here, are totally different. Have you ever heard of a Sauna in a HUT. Now thats something to see, but here its only in photographs.

All pictures taken by our iPhones XR, and very minor editing was done. Most of it was taken by my daughter and me holding the umbrella for her. 😉😉



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel with some Adventure

Mother and Daughter

Bali