Back To A New Routine-A New Normal Life


Its been 2 (this is 3rd) weeks now that we are back to school. Feels good but just very different. At school, we all teachers AND students have to wear MASKS. Wear them while walking down the corridors, while going from one building to another and sometimes inside the classrooms.
For now, its still alright, since the weather is cool and pleasant. But it will be horrible once the heat begins. Some heaty days showed up and we all were quite desperate to just discard our masks. Then comes in the windy and cool days, and our masks become our saviors.
Wearing these masks have indeed become mandatory but not necessarily part of our lives. In our minds, we really WANT to get rid of them ASAP, but its equally necessary to wear them, just to be on the safe end. It won't help to protect you from the Covid, but it will surely act as a barrier in some small way.

Along with this addition of maskful days, there are also some additions of some other routines which are interesting and "make you feel good"ones. I am talking about daily meditation. I have never meditated before, except only when I do some yoga. But the kind of meditations that I have been doing these days, have pulled me, my mind and my way of thinking in a complete different direction. Last Saturday, my friend encouraged to me wake up early and meditate with her. Saturday morning, EARLY, really!!!!!  Surprisingly, I did it! She first introduced a mantra on health to me. She said it 5 times and made me repeat after her. Despite the intricate wordings and pronunciation, I made it through, and actually enjoyed it. Then we sat through the gayatri mantra. We had to repeat this 27 times. By the time we reached 15, I had gone into another world. It was a wonderful world of peace. I felt like crying and crying. It was a feeling that I have no words to express further than these 2 sentences.
Those who haven't done this, must listen to it every morning. Its actually an early morning mantra and giving salutation to the sunrise. So its meant to give listeners the energy and positivity for the day. Its meant to bring a change into your system, extremely slowly, without you even knowing that the change is happening.
Then there is the meditation of Deepak Chopra-21 days of abundance. I have now completed 7 days- hurray for me. Those who haven't done this 21 days of abundance meditation, SHOULD do it. It takes your mind off your current situation, gives you hope and makes you re-live your dreams, believe in it and dream more-in abundance.
Then I focus my mind into studying some holistic courses.

Who ever said that being home is boring, is actually wasting their precious time. Use this wonderful time to gain something for yourself. To act upon your hobbies that you may have left somewhere in the past. Entering the blame game isn't going to solve the current problem. On the contrary, it will build up more negativity and hence bring down your immune system in the process. Put your mind into something nice, pure and self-knowledge, and your build your immunity to fight away not just the virus in the air but also the virus in your mind.

"Stay well, stay safe" that's what being said nowadays. I would like to say, love yourself and build mind in a strong and healthy way.

Namaste🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel with some Adventure

Mother and Daughter

Bali